Here’s a little greeting that always bears repeating…
Happy Trick or Treating!
Spiders, bats and a ghostly brew
Are all in this Halloween wish for you!
May your costume be scary.. your cat be black, and buckets of candy fill your sack!
Have a spooktacular day!
Best witches to you.
I’m bats about you!
A bat, a cat, a bright-eyed pumpkin too
A Happy Halloween and best witches to you!
- Only spook when spooken to
- Avoid biting when a simple hello will do
- Keep your spells to yourself
- Brush your fangs, no goblin your food, and cover you mummy.
- Treat every batty with respect
- Never serve your friends stakes or sandwitches
- Don’t eat the trick or treaters.
- Make time for your ghoul friends
- Candy corn and jelly beans are vegetables
- You can never have too many shoes
- No bat kissing
- Hair belongs on spiders, not on your chin
- Everybody picks a pumpkin that is pleasingly plump
- Don’t wait for the invisible man. He won’t show up.
- It’s ghoul night out, so if the broom fits, fly it!