After a hiatus of just plain crafting, I am at it again – organizing!
Die Cuts and Machines:
- Organize dies alphabetically or by theme
- Towers that house standard dies are available or Sizzix offers a die-storage system.
- Number cutting pads with permanent marker and rotate use.
- One can never have enough! I put my Jolee 3-D embellishments in labeled photo boxes. Photo boxes come in all kinds of colors and prints so it makes it easy to find what you are looking for. For instance, I have a box labeled Birthday. In it I have the following categories: baby, women, men and generic. The box is covered in birthday stickers. A flowered-colored print houses silk flowers.
- Put like embellishments in lunch bags inside the boxes. That way you know when you are running low on something.
- Silk flowers are great for cards. The little ones are sometimes sold in small glass jars which identify them.
- You can put others in Ziploc bas inside photo boxes.
~ ‘Til next time,
Copyright – 2014 by uniquelyyourscards.com
All rights reserved.
Excerpts and links may be used provided that full and clear credit is given to Sallie and uniquelyyourscards with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You can reach Sallie at email@example.com