Dear Fellow Crafters,
Here are some tips on storing markers and paper:
- sort by color in either marker caddies or divided plastic bins. I have several different brands that I sort like this. For instance, I have Marvy, Tombow markers and Embossing markers and gel markers.
- A great tip is to buy a kitchen tool by Pampered Chef. You will probably use it over and over again. You can also buy another one for your kitchen!
- sold in several sizes. 12″ x 12″, 8 1/2″ x 11″ and 4.5″ x 6.5″. You can divide the paper by manufacturer, by color, by size, by theme (spring, flowers, holiday)
- All paper must be stored flat
- Small scraps can be divided by color and stored in ziploc bags and put in a box. If you have an abundance of a certain type, for example; Christmas, floral, baby etc. you can store them in plastic folders that are expandable. Don’t store anything that is smaller than 2″ x 2″.
- Scraps can be recycled into punched shapes
- Shelves can accommodate different sizes of paper
- Look at cube systems in office supply stores or check out your local discount store
‘Til next time,
Copyright – 2014 by uniquelyyourscards.com
All rights reserved.
Excerpts and links may be used provided that full and clear credit is given to Sallie and uniquelyyourscards with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You can reach Sallie at email@example.com