Dear Fellow Crafters,
Our topic this time is about punches, ribbon and scissors. Feel free to share!
Craft punches need a lot of space. I originally stuck them in a drawer, but then had to sort through the pile until I found the right one! In the end, I decided on several options based on their size:
- shallow drawer
- open shelves
- over-the-door clear plastic pocket organizer
Ribbon is sold flat, in rolls (some with adhesive), and loose in bags. Depending on the color and type, there are several ways to store ribbon.
1. Cabinet drawers (well-labeled if not see-through)
2. For spooled ribbon try rods for over the door storage
3. Pants rack – slide the ribbon spools over the rod and hang.
4. Small glass or plastic containers can hold snippets of left-over ribbon.
5. Re-purposed fruit baskets
Scissors are sold by type. There are decorative-edged scissors, paper scissors, shears, cuticle scissors (for detailed cutting).
1. Tool caddy
2. Hang on a pegboard
3. painting rack
4. Store straight and cuticle separately on your word table
5. Label the decorative-edged scissors by type.
Copyright – 2014 by uniquelyyourscards.com
All rights reserved.
Excerpts and links may be used provided that full and clear credit is given to Sallie and uniquelyyourscards with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You can reach Sallie at email@example.com