Dear Fellow Crafters,
If you’re like me, you probably have several paper packs from different companies. I have some from DCV (Die Cuts with a View) and some from K and Company. Paper companies change designs every year so it is hard to mix patterns and prints but there are some specific rules:
1. Start with one multi-color print and then pull in subtle patterns that are the same color.
2. Try using different papers with the same print like flowers or polka dots but in varying scales.
3. You can pair papers of the same color together like shades of red.
4. Try mixing similar design elements like circles, stripes and polka dots.
5. Neutral colors work well with pattern papers.
‘Til next time,