Dear Fellow Crafters,
Are you stumped as to what to say in that cute Halloween card you just made?
Try these on for size:
1. “You are too precious for words, why I could just… eat you alive!” – The Addams Family
2. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
3. “You can’t kill the Boogey man.” – Halloween
4. “Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.” – A Nightmare on Elm Street
5. If you are reading this, then you are blissfully unaware of what is creeping up behind you.
6. For Halloween, you should go as the person you claim to be on Facebook
7. “Why did Dracula’s mother give him cough medicine?”
Because he was having a coffin fit.
8. November 1st: National Eat Your Kid’s Halloween Candy After they Go to Bed Day
9. What Really scares me about Halloween is knowing that all the family holidays are coming up.