Dear Fellow Crafters,
In my past life, I was stymied by the blank page in a greeting card. I mean, what the heck should I write??!! I solved my problem by writing down sentiments in a journal which then expanded into typing and printing them for future cards. Now, when I am pressed to write something witty or sentimental or funny, for that matter, I just refer to my Sentiment Journal. Here are some greetings for your holiday cards. Please feel free to share:
- May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with love and warmth.
- Wishing you all the joys of Christmas and happiness through the new year.
- May you be blessed with love, peace, and laughter.
- May God bless you and your loved ones this Christmas season.
- Wishing your family peace and love at Christmas and always.
- May beautiful moments and happy memories joyfully surround you this Christmas.
- Wishing you a very jolly Christmas.
- Wishing you a festive holiday.
- May your stocking be full of wonderful presents!
- Love and joy come to you this Christmas!