Dear Fellow Crafters,
After you have made your holiday gifts and cards, you need to write your holiday wishes on either gift tags or the inside of the cards. Here are a few to get you started:
- Wishing you an abundance of friends, happiness, and fun this holiday season.
- We should live every day like it is a holiday, being thankful and spending time with family, and looking hopefully to the future.
- Hoping you are surrounded by love and warmth this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
- We wish you health, comfort, and prosperity this holiday season. Season’s Greetings.
- Your being present is the best present you could give me this holiday season. Happy Holidays
- May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love.
- A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year… These make a Merry Christmas!
- Jesus is the light in the dark winter and the Light of Christmas.
- Peace on earth