Dear Fellow Crafters,
Holiday thank you cards are easy and quick to make. The easiest ones, I have found, are small print holiday backgrounds with die cut labels and a simple ‘Thank You’ stamped or die cut on top. The hard part is what to write. So in researching this topic I found some ideas:
- Thank you so much for the lovely ________
- I shall enjoy spending the gift voucher_______
- What a thoughtful gift you sent for the boys, they love lego_____ (or substitute girls and gift)
- You shouldn’t have ______
- We shall treasure the time we spent together this holiday season.
Note: When making your Christmas cards, make a few Thank You cards as well. That way they’ll be on hand when you need them.