Dear Fellow Crafters,
Although the Cricut Machine has been around a number of years now, I opted for a hand-cranked die-cutting machine -my Sizzix. In all fairness, after watching a segment on the Home Shopping Network, I decided to try and find some information for those of you who own a Cricut or are planning to purchase one. The following article including links comes from Angie at Country Chic Cottage. Enjoy!
Happy Paper Crafting,
First of all, where do you start? You have this great new machine and have no idea what to do!
- Click here to set up your machine on your computer. It will walk you through the simple steps.
- Do the project that comes with every new machine. All of the materials are in your box and the software will guide you through the process. This is a great way to get familiar with the machine and Cricut Design Space.
- Download our beginner’s guide here. This handy reference will answer your questions and get you started to creating right away.
Want to learn more?
Now that you are hooked, I am sure you want to learn more. We have a video series that will answer all of those nagging questions for you. Just click on each link below to watch the videos. We are adding more all of the time so be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel here so you don’t miss any of them.
- Uploading Images to Cricut Design Space
- Text Options in Cricut Design Space
- Curving Text with Your Cricut
- The Print Then Cut Feature
- What is Cricut Access?
- Contour Feature in Cricut Design Space
- Using Templates in Cricut Design Space
- The Cricut Knife Blade
- The Cricut EasyPress
- What Materials Can You Cut with the Cricut Maker
- How to Cut Burlap with the Cricut Maker
- Cricut Iron On Designs
Projects for Your Machine
Learning how to use your Cricut machine has never been easier. Now, you need a few projects to make! Try clicking here for all of our projects you can make with your machine. Pick a few to try to get crafty today. After all, you have a Cricut! Your crafting just became a whole lot easier. You can get professional results with just a few clicks.
Accessories for Your Machine
If how to use your Cricut machine is the first question I get, the second is what accessories do I need for my machine. There is a wide range of things you can buy for your Cricut to make crafting with it even more fun. But do you really need all of those gadgets? Which are most important? Click here for our complete guide to accessories to learn all of that and more!
Purchasing a Machine
Perhaps you landed here and have not actually gotten your machine yet. Have no fear! We have everything you need to know to purchase the correct machine for your crafting needs. Just click here for our comparison guide between the Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore. From there, you should be able to make an informed decision on which you need. Don’t forget that you can get a discount when purchasing by subscribing to Cricut Access.
Now that you know how to use your Cricut machine, what will you make? We would love for you to upload your projects to our Facebook page and show off your creations!