Dear Fellow Crafters,
What makes your Dad the best? Well, he’s your Dad after all. Consequently any cards you send will be unique to your relationship.
Here are sentiments from just you:
- You’re the best! I love you!
- You made growing up fun.
- Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I needed.
From you and your siblings/ spouse/ partner or family:
- So glad we all share such fun times together.
- As a Dad, Father-in- law, as a grandfather – you’re the best!
If your relationship with your father is complicated, focus on what is positive between between but both. Simply wish him a good day.
From you for your Grandfather:
- You taught me so much without saying a word.
- Your influence shaped me into the man (woman) I an today.
From your siblings:
- You’re such an important part of my life.
- No one can take your place.
For someone who is like a father to you:
- Thinking of you with gratitude on this special day.
- Don’t know where I’d be without your guidance and support.