Dear Fellow Crafters,
Today’s word ghosts will be a bit different. What follows is Sizzix’s 10 Core Values (some of which could be used in any Customer Service Department in America today).
Sizzix’s Core Values
1. We must be the change we want to see – Mahatma Gandhi
2. TEAM- T-ogether, E-veryone, A-chieves, M-ore
3. Be a HERO to our customers
4. Respect all
5. Be the solution
6. Stay committed to your decisions, but stay accommodating in your approach
7. Expect excellence
8. Efficiency is doing things right, effectiveness is doing the right things
9. Plan with a purpose
10. Work happy
” How to be an explorer of the world:
1. Everything is interesting. Look closer.
2. Notice patterns. Make connections.
3. Observe movements.”
A few of the observations from Keri Smith (How to be an explorer of the world: Portable Life Museum)
“Reinvention is m philosophy, if you want to call it that,” he says looking out the window. “Imagination is the key to creating a life that is ever new.”
Mark Matousek (When you’re falling, Dive: Lessons in the Art of Living)
” Sometimes we need all the glue we can get, just to hold ourselves together.”
Cecelia Ahern (Thanks for the Memories)
” Listen to your art!” Plaidonline.com
” If all else fails, add another embellishment.”