If you’ve been creating cards for a while and sending them to friends and family, they’ve probably begun to anticipate one of your “specials” each and every time there’s an occasion in their life. The challenge is, of course, is to surprise them with new and exciting techniques, embellishments, stamps etc. One of the ways I use to ensure that I don’t repeat my cards is to keep a record or photo of them. So what happens when you’re stuck with an idea for the inside of your cards?
There are several ideas that you can use to make the inside as special as the outside. One way is to write/stamp/die-cut your message on the left side of the card! Here are some other ideas:
1. Type up the greeting or stamp it and then cut it out and attach to a border. The paper can be coordinated with the colors of your focal point on the front of your card.
2. Use stickers. I especially like the ones that are printed in color and have clear adhesive.
3. Create a background of light hues of ink (dye) or marker around the greeting.
4. Continue the theme on the inside. For instance, if using clouds or butterflies on the front, stamp or die-cut some on the inside too.
5. Use some Flat embellishments.
6. Flat ribbon creates a special touch.
Mother’s Day Sentiments
1. A Grandma fills the world with love.
2.What do I wish for a Mom like you? Beauty that blossoms the whole day through!
3.Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
4.Because of you, I am me.
5. There are a thousand languages in the world. But a Mother’s smile speaks them all.
It takes a long time to become a Mother. For me, I was married 15 years before our son was born We were the oldest parents in the PTA at the time! Becoming a Mother is a growth experience – you change not only physically but emotionally as well.
The first hand-colored cards, trinkets, Christmas ornaments and such become treasured memories. If you’re a Mom, keep the memories close. You never know when your beloved child may leave you. If you’re a son or daughter, create something today for your Mom. In both cases, the gift (no matter what it is) will be appreciated.
I found this song on YouTube.com and thought I would share.
Don't ever change yourself to impress someone, cause they should be impressed that you don't change to please others -- When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is, always remember that the teacher is always quiet during a test --- Unknown